[Fredslist] Next Gotham Book Club - Business Book

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Wed Mar 19 13:29:04 EDT 2008

This past Monday, the Gotham Book Club discussed Tom Perrotta's book, "The Abstinence Teacher."  We had a terrific discussion of the book with its author - who said he enjoyed the experience and thanked us for choosing his book.

Our next Book Club will meet on Monday, April 28th, to discuss Barry Moltz's "Bounce!: Failure, Resiliency, and Confidence to Achieve Your Next Great Success."

Bounce! is about "developing the kind of true business confidence that prepares you for both failure and success."

Visit Barry Moltz's website at http://barrymoltz.com/

The author gave us 5 audio copies of Bounce! that we distributed to the first 5 Gotham responders.

We look forward to a lively discussion of Bounce! with author Barry Moltz on April 28th.

Thanks!

Julie Klein