[Fredslist] Re Ride the Circuit with Gotham Asian

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 11:32:24 EDT 2008

Last night was really a treat.  I went to the Gotham Asian  meeting and it
was really special.  First the time is great.  They  meet in the evening so
there isn't a push to get on with your day and you get a  chance to stay and chat.
 The food is yummy and just keeps coming out of  the kitchen.  And than there
are the people.  What an accomplished set  of people.  Warm and friendly and
welcoming.  Much to my surprise  Dianne Diresta also rode the circuit last
night.  Our paths seem to be  crossing this week.  Yao, the CG of Gotham Asian,
sent out their schedule  today.  Do try to get to one of their meetings.

Janet
Janet Adler Realty, Ltd.
212 427  3809

Home.