[Fredslist] Grants for small business

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Tue Mar 18 09:24:21 EDT 2008

Gotham:

I'm looking for someone in or out of Gotham to give me a quick overview
pertaining to the process of acquiring State grants for business
development... specifically pertaining to manufacturing,
business-to-business, and minority and women-owned businesses.

Next, I'm looking to speak to grant writers who are experienced in these
areas and who could assist our clients in the preparation of grants.

Thanks.  gil

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!