[Fredslist] Apartment Available on May 1

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 12:17:03 EDT 2008

My son, Marcus' girlfriend, is looking for a roommate for her Harlem/Morningside apartment on May 1.  Please contact me and I will put you in touch with her if you or someone you know is interested.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661 (O) (917) 279-2303 (C)

  Seeking student or professional to share newly renovated 2-bedroom apt. located on quiet block with brownstones. Apt. has beautiful hardwood floors, large living room with lots of light + nice bathroom and kitchen. There is a 24-hr. laundromat + convenience store located on one corner and a really cute cafe on the other - all run by the sweetest people. Cleaners, supermarket, buffet/salad bar: 2 blocks away. Sylvia's famous soul food restaurant: 3 blocks away. 2,3 express trains: 4 blocks away. 125th Street, with all its charm and convenience: 6 blocks away.

Good-sized room has hardwood floors, large closet, window + cable-ready. Wireless internet access also available.

Seeking non-smoking, clean, personable + responsible individual. You will share with one female + friendly and adorable cat.

Rent is $850/month + utilities. First month, last month + one month's security required for move-in May 1st. Short-term sublet also available.

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G