[Fredslist] Thanks to Jack and Rich

AST10359 at aol.com AST10359 at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 10:24:20 EDT 2008

I wanted to thank members Jack Halpern and Rich Klein for their kind words
about my Pier Show booth.  Jack and his lovely wife Claudine popped in Sunday
morning, and we had a cheerful chat.  Later on Sunday a few other Gothamites
arrived, including Anna Lieber and Anne Bonfiglio.  Dee Becham and her daughter
drove in from Long Island to say hello.  One is truly part of a great big
family in Gotham. Thanks to all for your kind words and support.

Sincerely,

Anita Taub

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL
Money & Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)