[Fredslist] the speed of scott bloom and my offer of free training

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Mar 14 16:17:17 EDT 2008

scott replied in under 60 seconds.
raj: just a minute or two later (but you know what that means in the
Marathon)
Jill Goldstein just a few secs after that.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Read the Mastercard.com interview with Adrian:
http://www.mastercard.com/us/business/en/smallbiz/articles/
StrategyPlanning/ul15_stayCompetitive.html

Speak Powerfully/Sell More:  Join us for our amazing teleclass on 3/28:
http://www.diresta.com/teleseminars/newteleseminars.html

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"