[Fredslist] Thank you Jefferson Crowther for helping: Partnership for Student Advancement

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Fri Mar 14 12:21:43 EDT 2008

As Executive Director, my heartfelt thanks to Jefferson Crowther as
trustee of the Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust, for the recent
donation to the charity I founded, Partnership for Student Advancement.

I AM EXCITED  that this money is helping us to give more students the
skill and aptitude testing at Johnson O'Connor Research Foundation,
which is the first step in identifying a career for these underserved
high school students.

GIVING TO THIS CAUSE GOES A LONG WAY!

More information at our web site: www.psapartnership.org.

Volunteers and sponsors are most welcome.

Thank you again.
Best Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./PSA