[Fredslist] South Asian Chamber of Commerce - Professional Networking Dinner - Wednesday - March 12th @ 6:30pm

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 15:44:42 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

South Asian Chamber of Commerce (SACC) is committed in helping you grow and promote your business and network with the finest professionals in all Industries.

We invite you to join and bring your friends and colleagues to our Professionals Networking Dinner being held Wednesday - March 12th, 2008 at 6:30pm at Mangia Bene (www.mangiabeneofgreatneck.com <http://www.mangiabeneofgreatneck.com/> ) located at 526 Middle Neck Road, Great Neck, NY (516-482-3335).

Honoring our Community Leader -  HONORABLE BOBBY KUMAR -  Leader for The Independence Party of Nassau County

Speaker: Mostafa Elsehamy, Hydro Tech Environmental Corp.

Along with Monique Merhige-Murphy and Mark Robbins

Our guest speaker will be Monique Merhige-Murphy, Director of Marketing & Sales and Mark Robbins, Vice President at Hydro Tech Environmental, Corp who will be give an overview of the company and services.  Hydro Tech Environmental, Corp is a full service, integrated environmental consulting firm that provides Phase I and Phase II Site Assessments, Contracting & Drilling Services, and remediation.  The company also provides in-house training for several OSHA-required certifications.

For additional information, please call (866) HYDRO-TK or visit their website:  www.hydrotechenvironmental.com <http://www.hydrotechenvironmental.com/>

ALSO, save the date for our 2008 (Second quarter) meetings being held on:

April 9th.........details to follow soon

May 14th.........details to follow soon

June 11th.........details to follow soon

Networking and Cocktails begins at 6:30pm followed by dinner for just $40 a person.  Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues who might benefit  from this.

To confirm attendance please RSVP to:  RSVPSACC at yahoo.com <mailto:RSVPSACC at yahoo.com>

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Executive Financing Group, LLC
  100 W. Nicolai Street, Suite 201