[Fredslist] Re Real Estate 101 Promo

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 11:47:22 EST 2008

Would you like to learn the very basics of real estate investing in  NYC?  I
will be giving a seminar up at Fred's office on March 20th at  9AM.  We will
be discussing The Search, The Offer and The Close....There  will be plenty of
time for questions.  Maddi Sussman of the Westchester  Gotham Group, who is a
mortgage broker, will be there to answer any  mortgage questions you might have.

If you are thinking of selling an apartment or of buying one you really
should come to this seminar.

I look forward to meeting more of you on the 20th...please let me know if
you can make it.  Call me or e mail me.

Janet
Janet Adler Realty
212 427  3809