[Fredslist] PROMO: Attorneys, Accountants, PIs: Cyber Evidence Gathering

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri Mar 7 11:39:55 EST 2008

Is your client's spouse cheating on him?

Is he hiding assets from her offshore?

Are the employees visiting questionable sites?

We assist Attorneys, Accountants and Private Investigators locate and handle digital evidence.

Whether you're going to trial, or looking to settle on favorable terms, cyber-evidence is a potent addition to your arsenal!

Raj Goel, CISSP
Brainlink International, Inc.

"We catch the louse cyber-cheating on the spouse!"

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
PCI-DSS Credit Card, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance