[Fredslist] [PROMO] HISTORY CHANNEL SPECIAL AIRS: JOURNEY TO 10, 000 BC/ NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

David W. Padrusch david at limulusproductions.com
Fri Mar 7 10:10:08 EST 2008

Fellow Gothamites:

Two quick announcements:

1)  I've launched a new company called Four in Hand Entertainment
Group, inc, with offices in Boston and New York.  My new email
address is:

dpadrusch at fourinhand.tv

2)  On Sunday, March 9 at 8pm, "Journey to 10,0000 BC" airs on
History Channel.  I produced and directed this two-hour high
definition special that explores how prehistoric mammoth hunters
colonized North America, faced sabertoothed cats and endured an
abrupt climate change.  Fun stuff!

And if you really want to be a couch potato on Sunday night,
immediately before "Journey to 10,000 BC" airs, from 6pm-8pm History
Channel is re-airing a show I directed for them last year called,
"Last Stand of the 300," about the battle of Thermopylae.

Enjoy!

David