[Fredslist] (Promo) Business Builder I’ve got to tell you about!

Laraine Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 20:30:00 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I’d like Gotham members to know of my extreme pleasure in having the opportunity of working with David Barrington (www.davidbarrington.com) to grow my company.  David is a consummate professional and dedicated to working through problems quickly and easily, and he exemplifies the best we seek and speak about.  Besides totally focused on helping, he has tremendous skills in many different fields.  I am presently working on a regular basis with David who is able to guide me in my own journey.  Not only is he teaching me things I never knew about in how to build a company, but also he rolls up his sleeves and helps get things done.  He guides me moving forward without interfering, but with great encouragement and savvy to bring out the best in myself and my firm.  I applaud David for his work and suggest you check out his website and give him a call at 646-290-5303 or email him at 123 at davidbarrington.com.  You will not be disappointed.

best wishes, Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Lynne M. Winograd and Laraine E. Schwartz
Attorneys at Law
400 60th Street
West New York, New Jersey 07093
tel: 201-770-9990