[Fredslist] Gotham member generosity to PSA Charity is Fabulous

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu Mar 6 20:33:51 EST 2008

Hi Anne,

So glad you attended!  You are responsible for Fred's idea to elect  the
Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust as Gotham Open House's charity.

My motto:  "You never know and I never do know".

To all of those Gothamites who have not yet attended Gotham Open House,
check the Gotham Calendar and plan to attend.  It's quite an experience.

Best,

Queenie

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker