[Fredslist] LINDENHURST LI HOLISTIC HEALTH & FITNESS EXERCISE STUDIO FOR SALE

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Thu Mar 6 13:37:51 EST 2008

Gothamites:

My dear friends are looking to retire.

They have been in business for 28 years.

If you know of anyone that would have interest in this opportunity please
contact David at 631 553 0661.

Their business website is listed below.

Thanks

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner

LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC

 website is http://www.body-awareness.biz <http://www.body-awareness.biz/>

For Sale: Body Awareness Inc.

Established in 1980,

Body Awareness Exercise Studio has been for 28 years a corner stone of
health and fitness.

We teach (8) eight styles of one hour classes in aerobics, pilates and yoga.

Our classes are second to none.

This is a holistic approach to health and fitness, where we are able to care
for our students needs in a personalized way.