[Fredslist] Hurry! Gotham SOLO Meets Monday, March 10

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Thu Mar 6 08:29:31 EST 2008

There's still time to register...

Gotham Solo
Monday, March 10 -- 12:30 p.m. -- Friars Club

Special Guest Speaker: Adrian Miller
President of Adrian Miller Sales Training

Join business owners and professionals who work on their own (without
employees). Our purpose is to exchange ideas, form strategic alliances, seek
out quality and reliable vendor sources for critical issues such as health
and business insurance, share subcontractors, become an advisory board for
one another, and so on. We are an open group and welcome all solo
practitioners.

Register Online. Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1119
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1119&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

Co-chairmen for SOLO are Bob Formica of Sterling National Bank and Gil
Effron of Strategies for Growth. Group Coordinator is Jill Goldstein of
Imprint Designs.

Bob Formica, Robert.Formica at Sterlingbancorp.com, 212-935-4163
Gil Effron, gil at StrategiesForGrowth.net, 800-226-2428
Jill Goldstein, jgoldstein at imprintdesigns.com, 917-442-1629

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!