[Fredslist] Adler Realty and then some.....

Keith Kleinick keith at kleinicklaw.com
Tue Mar 4 21:05:26 EST 2008

Some of you may remember that a couple of weeks ago I sent a compliment in reference to the great job Janet Adler did in helping me find an apartment.

As a follow up.......
The closing was Monday and Janet not only did the walk through with me, she checked that the  dishwasher actually worked (I had no idea to check it and it actually didn't), the sinks and showers ran both hot and cold (they did); the cabinets closed properly (some didn't); the central air worked (it did); and touch up for painting and cleaning before I moved in.....

But not only that, Janet is going to make sure my gas and electric are turned on in my name; and arranging for the delivery of a washer and dryer (I had to hand over my credit card); and doing the change of address. Janet is even arranging for her daughter Debra to assist me in shopping for everything I may need to move in........ (Dishes, pots/pans, sheets, gadgets, window treatments... You name it. .

What service Adler Realty provides!!!!!!!  I wonder what Mr. Adler does.

If it wasn't for Gotham I would have never met Janet and her daughter Debra.

Thank you Fred!

Sincerely

Keith

Keith A. Kleinick J.D.