[Fredslist] Paralegal With Bankruptcy Knowledge SOUGHT

Scott Stuart scottstuart.esq at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:53:55 EST 2008

Hey All:

I am looking for a paralegal who has some experience in the bankruptcy
sector.  The person who I am looking for will be reporting to an attorney
and will be responsible largely for service of documents in substantial
bankruptcy cases.  This can be a temp to perm position, or permanent
from the get go if the candidate meets the criteria of what we require.
Resumes or further inquires can be sent directly to my attention.  Thanks.

SCOTT STUART

--
SCOTT Y. STUART. ESQ.