[Fredslist] Human Resource Admin-PT-Flex hours

Irwin Kirschenbaum isk at collectlaw.com
Tue Mar 4 09:08:10 EST 2008

We are a growing Levittown Law Firm with approximately 75 employees many
of which are part timers.

It is time for us to have one person dedicated to our HR and Payroll
needs.    The candidate should be bright and articulate with good
computer skills. Good interpersonal skills also important.  Some duties
include processing new hires, handling confidential employee records,
time and attendance, payroll, 401K, some general employee relations,
etc.   Some HR generalist (or other HR) experience preferred.

Please email or fax your resume to me together with salary your
requirements.

Very truly yours,

Irwin S. Kirschenbaum
KIRSCHENBAUM & PHILLIPS, P.C.
Attorneys at Law
3000 Hempstead Turnpike
4th Floor
Levittown, NY 11756-1338
Tel:     (516) 746-1144 ext. 322
Direct: (516) 780-7322
Fax:    (516) 780-7392
website: www.collectlaw.com <http://www.collectlaw.com>

Email: isk at collectlaw.com <mailto:isk at collectlaw.com>

This message is only to be viewed by fredslist at gothamnetworking.com.
It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please delete the information from
your system and contact isk at collectlaw.com by replying to this message.