[Fredslist] Levon Helm Beacon Theatre Tickets for sale for thisFriday, 3/7

Macchi, Michael mmacchi at BroadViewNet.com
Mon Mar 3 17:47:28 EST 2008

My brothers just saw him Saturday night in Boston.   I wish I could go Friday at the Beacon as they said, unsurprisingly, that it was one of the best shows they've seen in years.     If I did not live 2 hours outside of NYC I would scoop these up myself.                    Whoever gets these tix is very lucky indeed.       Mike Macchi, Broadview Networks.

----- Original Message -----
From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com <fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com>
To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Sent: Mon Mar 03 17:08:35 2008
Subject: [Fredslist] Levon Helm Beacon Theatre Tickets for sale for thisFriday, 3/7

I have two tickets I am selling to see the Levon Helm Band at the Beacon Theatre (74th and Broadway) this Friday, March 7, 2008 at 8 pm.  Great seats, Loge Right Center, row E, seats 26 and 28 (they are together).  Selling for face value, $85 each.  For fans of Levon, or The Band, it's a great show.
Donald Bernstein
dbernstein at victorbernstein.com