[Fredslist] 1st Gotham Art Committee Meeting

ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Mon Mar 3 15:33:34 EST 2008

Hello Gotham,

The Gotham Art Committee had its first meeting on Wed. Feb. 27th in the office of Fred C. Klein, tribe chief. In attendance were 2 of the 3 chairs of the Gotham Art Committee - Janet Adler & Ed Bienstock.
Also present were: the aforementioned Fred Klein, V.I.G. - Norman Spizz, Flo Feinberg (secretary for the meeting - Thank You!), Nancy Tuber, Jill Goldstein, & Barbara Adolf.

The following decisions were finalized;
1) the Art Show for the first time will be separate from the Gotham Cocktail Party, an independent evening of Art & Wine.
2) tickets will be $25 per person, & event will take place in the Friar's Club. The price includes wine (tasting) & cheese + admittance to the Art Show/ Live Auction
3) The date for the event will be the third week of September - Wed. 24th or Thur. 25th from 5:30 to 9:00pm
4) For the first time submissions will be opened up to friends of Gotham, & as always Gotham members & their family
5) Another first, there will be a live auctioneer @ the event
6) Art works will be viewable virtually on the Gotham website courtesy of webmaster Mitch Tobol

Stay tuned for further developments, & feel free to join the committee at our next meeting TBA