[Fredslist] Linked - In....I don't get it (corrected version)

Siegel, RitaSue ritasue at ritasue.com
Mon Mar 3 11:37:29 EST 2008

It is completely self explanatory. If it required a seminar, it would
not be as successful as it is.  It is viral.  Just do it. You can always
quit!  It is harmless.

RitaSue Siegel, IDSA, AIGA, DMI, IIDA, AIA

President

RitaSue Siegel Resources

an Aquent company

162 Fifth Avenue, 11th floor

New York, NY 10010

View Location on Map
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=162+5th+Ave,+New+York,+NY+10010,+USA&sa=X
&oi=map&ct=title>

www.ritasue.com <http://www.ritasue.com/>

T + 212 682 2100

F + 212 682 2946

RitaSue's latest contribution to Communication Arts, January 2008:
Inside Story
<http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Inside%20Story%20-%20Communication%20A
rts%20-%201-08.pdf>

RitaSue contributes as a Panelist for Business Week's 2007 Talent Hunt
Report
<http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/oct2007/id2007101_960501.h
tm?chan=innovation_special+report+--+d-schools_special+report+--+d-schoo
ls>

RitaSue quoted in Business Week's article: Wanted: VP's of Design
<http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/aug2007/id20070829_407662.
htm>