[Fredslist] Recruiting for SOLO!

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Mon Mar 3 09:38:29 EST 2008

At great personal sacrifice I've traveled to Florida this week -- tolerating
sunny skies, temperatures in the mid-80s, and Gulf breezes -- for the sole
purpose of recruiting guests and members for Gotham SOLO... meeting one week
from today on Monday, March 10, 2008 at 12:30 p.m. at the Friars Club.

So far, the people I'm talking to here on the beach don't seem eager to give
up their spot in the sun and sand for a chilly day in New York. But I'll
keep on trying.

In the meantime, you can help out:

Please tell solo practitioners who you know -- business owners and
professionals that work on their own (without employees) -- that we're eager
to meet other solos. We are an open group and welcome all solo
practitioners.

SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER NEXT MONDAY IS:
Adrian Miller, president of Adrian Miller Sales Training.

Because everyone sells... and everyone always needs to sharpen selling
skills... Adrian will provide specific ideas about how solo practitioners
can sharpen their skills at various points throughout the sales process.

Adrian, as you know, works with clients that range from Fortune 500
companies to small entrepreneurial firms. Her clients encompass a vast
diversity of industries, including financial services, publishing,
biotechnology, business services, professional services, healthcare and
technology.

A brief Q&A will follow.

Register Online. Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1119
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1119&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

I'm going to head down Clearwater beach in the other direction for a while
and see if I can improve my recruiting skills. Practice makes perfect. I'll
report in later. Gil

= = = = = =

Co-chairmen for SOLO are Bob Formica of Sterling National Bank and Gil
Effron of Strategies for Growth. Group Coordinator is Jill Goldstein of
Imprint Designs.

Bob Formica, Robert.Formica at Sterlingbancorp.com, 212-935-4163
Gil Effron, gil at StrategiesForGrowth.net, 800-226-2428
Jill Goldstein, jgoldstein at imprintdesigns.com, 917-442-1629

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!