[Fredslist] LI (Roslyn) townhouse for mid-july/mid-Aug

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Mon Mar 3 08:09:29 EST 2008

My friend is is going to Asia in the early-middle of July with her
return scheduled for mid August.

She has a beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse in Acorn Ponds (Roslyn NY)
complete with pool, tennis courts and club house. The development is
right off the LIE and Northern State, approximately 25 miles from the
center of Manh.

She's looking for someone to house-sit for the month she is away and
to take care of Dudley, her Wheaton Terrier that melts hearts of stone.

It's a great spot for:

--FL residents looking to stay in NYC for a month or so and no longer
have a home or want to stay with their adult children
--a responsible college kid or two that has a car and is working on
LI for the summer and wants a month out of mom and dad's house
--someone/a family in transition
--someone needing to be out of their house for a month while
construction is taking place

Please direct all responses to Cheryl at cherk77 at optonline.net.

Thanks

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Sell More/Speak Powerfully:  Join us for our amazing teleclass on 3/28:
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?
inviteId=NNGCJJIVOJONSWZAQMYI

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"