[Fredslist] Opportunity for Strategy consultant in health care

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 15:15:25 EST 2008

We are looking for a  Strategy Consultant to assist our CEO on business
planning in New York City. The  company is involved in medical publishing and sales
for the pharmaceutical  industry.  We would prefer someone who might be “lost”
 as to their career  goals or someone who may have been fired from their
first job.  The right  candidate will be fully-trained.  We are not interested in
resumes per se,  but asking the candidate to write a short cover letter
telling us why they are  right for the job.  Salary is base + commission and will be
 negotiated.  Candidates should email their cover letters directly to Steven
Black.

_sblack at medreviews.com_ (mailto:sblack at medreviews.com)

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)