[Fredslist] Seeking : Full Time Nanny/Housekeeping Position

Judy Mines jmines at rvminc.com
Mon Jun 30 15:21:20 EDT 2008

Hello Along the Network,

Please see email from my colleagues cousin.

Please contact Vanessa Directly.

My name is Vanessa and I am a single Mom, who is looking for a Nanny/ housekeeping (preferable housekeeping position).

I am available M-F between 8am to 6pm. I am currently working for a family in Queens on Saturday, but I need to fill the rest of my week.

I am responsible, kind, caring and most of all reliable.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me at anytime.

 Tel: 347-326-3345 or e-mail apjames78 at gmail.com<mailto:apjames78 at gmail.com>