[Fredslist] Gotham Thank You

Joshua Zinder JZinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Jun 27 14:30:26 EDT 2008

To Gotham,

You come though again!! Out of all of the all the responses that we
received for help finding an apartment; we discovered a gem in the midst
of Gotham...Janet Adler!!  My friend who was looking for an apartment on
short notice and a tight budget found exactly what she needed with
Janet's help (see below).  She and her husband are moving this weekend
to the apartment.

Thanks

Josh