[Fredslist] Next Diversity Group Lunch-July 8th-NOT AT FRIARS CLUB- Come Ride The Circuit

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Fri Jun 27 08:37:19 EDT 2008

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Gotham Diversity Group’s next luncheon will take place at Sidecar at
P.J. Clarkes on Tuesday July 8th,  from 12:30 – 2 pm. Sidecar is
located at 205 E. 55Th Street (At 3rd Avenue) Entrance is on 55th
street. it is upstairs from PJ Clarkes.. Please RSVP.

We will be continuing our “Ask Gotham” segment at the next meeting. We
have a special guest coming. Gotham's own Raj Goel, CISSP is a
CyberForensics, eDiscovery and Information Security expert. He will
discuss topics ranging from business practices to networking to
computer issues. Raj is a knowledgeable and captivating presenter, and
Diversity is honored to have him. Please check him out at www.brainlink.com
  .

We would love to get as many guests as we can to take part in our
exciting group. When inviting guests please keep the following in mind:

We are a non-compete group. In order to save embarrassment to a member
or guest, please provide the guest’s name, occupation, company name,
website, and email address BEFORE you invite them. I will check out
the information and make sure that there is no conflict.
All guests must pay online in advance. If you have a last minute guest
(without a conflict) please let me know and I will make arrangements.

Our fee is $40 for lunch, and all non-member attendees must pre-
register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We’ve made
signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com
  and click on “Events” - “July 8th” – 12:30 pm Diversity Group” -
then follow the prompts to “Pay Online”.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Jack
GC-Diversity Group

Jack Halpern, CEO