[Fredslist] Renato on the used school bus

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Wed Jun 25 13:36:12 EDT 2008

What an incredabile response to what I thought was a way out request for
An elected official friend. A used school bus that could have the top of its
back cut off for campaigning from "the back of the bus."

I never would have imagined that so many of the Tribe had those sort of
contacts. The best was for a bus in a friend's backyard in Penn. that
has been sitting there for 25 years. Just come and haul it away was the
offer. LOL!

Gotham Rocks!