[Fredslist] PARKING GARAGE OPERATIONS WANTED 5 BOROUGHS NYC & PHILADELPHIA

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Tue Jun 24 15:29:33 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites

Once again I could use your assistance.
(So far we have an incredible track record!)

My client is an experienced garage operator. They are seeking to lease /
manage and or purchase operations and or sites in the five boroughs of NYC
and in Philadelphia PA.

If anyone can direct me to principals who might be able to afford viable
opportunities I would be most appreciative.

Thank you!!

Steve

PS Hope to see you tomorrow night at our cocktail party.. the drinks are one
me!!

H. Stephen Kirschner

Director Investment RE Sales Division

LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, L.L.C.