[Fredslist] Apartment Search

Joshua Zinder JZinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Jun 16 12:08:36 EDT 2008

A friend of mine and her husband are moving to NYC they are looking for
an apartment, please see the note from her below.  If anyone has any
suggestions or opportunities for them please let me know.

Thanks

Josh

________________________________

Hi Josh,

If you still don't mind forwarding this to some of your Gotham contacts,
we would really appreciate it.

We are hoping to find a studio or one bedroom apartment on the Upper
East or Upper West Side (other locations may be considered).  Other
amenities we would like include: close proximity to subway, hardwood
floors, plenty of natural light, extremely clean bathroom and kitchen,
and air conditioning.  Must be under $2,000/month.  Move in date: prior
to July 1.

Thank you,

Lauren Neatherlin