[Fredslist] Need Apt. in Boston

absandpe at aol.com absandpe at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 11:31:45 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites:

My law partner's son is going to be going to medical school at  Tufts.  He is
looking for a one bedroom near the medical school.  Any  leads would be much
appreciated.  They will be in Boston this coming  weekend to look.  If anyone
knows of anything or can recommend a real  estate agent please let me know.
Thanks.

Annamarie  Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Pegalis & Erickson, LLC
1 Hollow Lane
Suite  107
Lake Success, NY 11042
516-684-2900

The information  contained in this electronic message and any attachments is
confidential,  intended solely for the addressee(s), and may constitute
privileged  communications or attorney work product. Any unauthorized access, use,
reproduction, transmission, disclosure, or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither  Pegalis & Erickson, LLC nor the author assumes any legal liability or
responsibility for any prohibited use of this  information.