[Fredslist] A tale of Gotham magic

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Jun 16 09:09:12 EDT 2008

This past weekend, we visited my sister in Ithaca to celebrate her
birthday. We got home in the afternoon and went directly to friends to
watch the US Open and have dinner. I never went down to my home office
to check email or messages. This morning at 6:30AM, my wife runs
upstairs to tell me that the basement is flooded. What an
understatement. The complete basement is covered in mud due to flooding
from the storm on Saturday. You won't believe the mess. It is now
8:45AM. Paul Napolitano has been here and a crew will be here  to clean
everything up. Jason Greenberg will be here in 20 minutes to help me
with insurance claims. I'm sitting at my computer calmly drinking coffee
and thinking what a privilege it is to be a member of Gotham and have
all these people come to my aid so quickly. Thanks so much to Paul and
Jason for your amazingly quick response and help. Without you, at this
point I would be in a mental institution . Without Gotham, I would not
have known you.