[Fredslist] Launch of Gotham Charitable Forum (f/k/a "Gotham Charitable Group")

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Fri Jun 13 17:48:30 EDT 2008

Again the Gotham mantra that it is better to give than to receive was
proven in a big way. Chris Lamal organized a wonderful and powerful
luncheon with attendees from all types of great charities. There was
no solicitation, no promoting our businesses, or even distribution of
our business cards. It was 1 1/2 hour of giving and learning how to
get better at giving. Chris is extremely knowledgeable and gave us a
great insight into the world of fundraising.

Gotham members are among the most giving and generous individuals
around. I am proud to be a member. Thank you, Chris and Fred for
putting this together.

Warm wishes,

Jack

Jack Halpern, CEO