[Fredslist] Fw: Tim Russert

Lefkowitz, Steve slefkowitz at pemconline.com
Fri Jun 13 16:12:40 EDT 2008

I worked for Tim producing his show on CNBC for a couple of years some
time ago.  Tim was already tremendously respected when I began working
with him, but it was then, during the Lewinsky story, he really began to
explode in popularity.

Tim as a journalist was second to none, he knew everybody.  Tim, from my
perspective, was an equally impressive man.  Warm, upbeat, kind, on top
of the story like no other.  This is a tremendous loss.

Steve Lefkowitz
Senior Loan Officer
Preferred Empire Mortgage Co.
200 Broadhollow Rd.
Melville, NY 11747
Office: 631-547-5151 ext. 305
Fax: 631-532-4856
Cell: 917-535-8196
Email: slefkowitz at pemconline.com
Website: slefkowitz.pemconline.com
"Working together we can make things happen!"