[fredslist] renatto Gothamite in Need of some Help

Vincent J. Averaimo v.averaimo at kapusta-otzel.com
Fri Jun 13 13:38:31 EDT 2008

I just wanted to thank everyone for the unbelievable amount of time each
took to talk to me, call me and sent me emails with all sorts of good
advice.  I am in the process of using everyone's advice wisely and hopefully
will take care of the situation.  Thanks again.  The response was really
amazing.

Vinny

Vincent J. Averaimo, Esq.

Kapusta & Otzel

250 Broad Street

Milford, CT 06460

(203) 874-6773

(203) 874-5765 - Fax

v.averaimo at kapusta-otzel.com

www.kapusta-otzel.com

***********
This electronic communication from the law offices of KAPUSTA & OTZEL may be
a confidential attorney client
communication or may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The content is strictly intended for the
addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, please be informed that any
disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the
content of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.
If you suspect that you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or e-mail and immediately delete and/or
destroy this communication and all attachments.