[Fredslist] Launch of Gotham Charitable Forum (f/k/a "GothamCharitable Group")

Robert Jaffe rjaffe at ballonstoll.com
Thu Jun 12 16:49:18 EDT 2008

Dear Chris - The inaugural Charitable Forum luncheon this week was
terrific.  It certainly is my intention to continue my participation in
future gatherings of this nature and I expect that other attendees feel
the same way.

Now - a request - it was my understanding that several of the attendees
at Tuesday's luncheon were either grant writers themselves, or
represented grant writers or knew how to get in touch with grant
writers.  One of my 501 (c) (3) clients needs a grant writer.  If anyone
is interested please e-mail me the relevant information, c.v., cost,
etc.

This may start out as a project-by-project situation but conceivably
could develop into a full-time job.

Many thanks,

Bob Jaffe

Robert M. Jaffe, Esq.