[Fredslist] Suburu Foresterfor sale

Louise C Wilkinson lwilkin at syr.edu
Thu Jun 12 08:27:00 EDT 2008

Dear fellow gothamites,

My husband and I decided to sell our car, a Suburu Forester; it's in good condition---especially the interior, and averages about 25 miles per gallon; we've garaged it in the city and used it for our drives upstate, which now are less frequent.

Here is the description:

2004 Subaru Forester 2.5 XS, 62,000 mi. - $11,000
29 mpg hwy, 23 city. Black, Auto transmission,5-door wagon
AWD & traction control (very safe on slippery roads)

Features: A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Alloy Wheels
Selling Points: Seat warmer, fold-down rear seats, clean interior, new tires & battery.
Condition: Scratches on rear bumper, but otherwise unblemished.

Louise C. Wilkinson
lwilkin at syr.edu