[Fredslist] Welcome Bandit Too New Member - Paul Lieberman

Jeanne Anne Norton jnorton at abramslaw.com
Thu Jun 12 11:57:39 EDT 2008

Greetings, everyone.

Bandit Too is please to welcome our newest member, Paul Lieberman.

Paul serves as the Business Development Manager for Netsoft USA, a Gold
Certified Microsoft partner and award-winning technology services
company located here in New York City.  Clients rely on the company's
custom application development and integration services, eCommerce/web
design expertise and Microsoft Dynamics products, including CRM, Great
Plains and SharePoint to deliver enterprise solutions that increase
their competitive advantage.  Netsoft USA serveS major corporations such
as Aetna, Zagat, BlueCross BlueShield, Metropolitan Transit Authority
and Mitsubishi.

To learn more about Paul's company go to:  www.netsoft-usa.com
<http://www.netsoft-usa.com>

PAUL'S AVOCATION ... in his words

About my avocation that I'd be delighted to DONATE to any good Gotham
cause  . . .

I'm a professional announcer and public speaker.  For many years, I've
done voice-overs for training videos, radio commercials and a bunch of
corporate voice messaging systems.  I was a "voice" of Captain Nemo at
Disneyland's "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" (submarine attraction) and
have been the on-stage emcee as well as a back-stage announcer at
numerous charity and business functions.

So . . . if you're involved in a charity and are looking for an
announcer, I'd be glad to volunteer.  If you think a "professional
voice" on your answering machine would help your cause, I'd be happy to
put my voice on for yours.  If you require a "spokesman" to address a
group on your organization's behalf ... I'd be pleased to help. There
are absolutely NO strings attached because as the Gotham Motto says,
"It's better to give than to receive.  But what goes around comes
around!"