[Fredslist] Please Show Some Gotham Magic

Ian Greenberg ian at showmediaoutdoor.com
Thu Jun 12 09:30:30 EDT 2008

HELLO GOTHAMITES,

Everyone was so helpful with my Fred's List debut yesterday that I figured I would give it another shot.  I bumped into a very close close close friend yesterday evening .  He has been invited as a guest in the past to Gotham events and attended, but I am not really sure if he really is a Gotham believer yet.

I went to Syracuse University with Anthony Beshara, and actually pledged Sigma Alpha Mu with him our freshman year (a long time ago) so I have known him for quite awhile.    I have told him about the power of Gotham, and he is truly one of those people who feel it is better to give then to receive.  I want to show him what Gotham Magic is, and turn him into a believer 100%.  He has been with UBS for years and this last set of cuts there have forced them to lay him off, when it was apparent that they really did not want to.  Below is an email from Anthony that entails where he is in his career, and where he is looking to go, along with his resume and contact information, where he can be reached directly .  Please show him the power of Gotham, and see if you know anyone.

The proof that he would be a great addition to any company is shown in his attached resume and experience letter below the fact that he is a great person is not.  Thanks for the help Gotham,

Sincerely ,
Ian Greenberg