[Fredslist] Thank You (CAD Designer) Sarah Halpert (daughter of our very own Marc Halpert)

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Wed Jun 11 06:45:30 EDT 2008

Hello,  Gotham,
Once again Gotham comes through!! I requested a CAD artist on a new invention (A Working Children's Size Portable Sink)  my husband and I are working on .  Marc Halpert connected me with his wonerful and talented daughter, Sarah.  Sarah "nailed" the project and was an absolute pleasure to work with, the drawings are great.   Sincere thanks to Marc and, or course,  Sarah for helping us put the  'cherry on top' of our product invention presentation.

Gothamly,
Judie

Judie Moceri
Formica 1