[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to Brooklyn Bridge - June 17

cbecton.ford at wachoviasec.com cbecton.ford at wachoviasec.com
Tue Jun 10 09:12:15 EDT 2008

Come for the lunch!!  Come for the friendly company!!  Come 'cause it's
downtown!

when        June 17
at                12:30 to 2
where             Woolworth Tower Kitchen
                  Woolworth Building
                  233 Broadway at Barclay Street (entrance on Barclay)
cost              $30 (on-line at Gothamnetworking.com, please)

Please clear conflicts with me and be sure to RSVP so we have enough chairs
at the table!

Saludos,

Becky

C. Becton Ford, CFP®
Vice President - Investments
One Liberty Plaza, 46th Floor
New York, New York 10006
Tel:  212 978-1092
Fax:  212 978-1013

ATTENTION: Please be aware that since the confidentiality of Internet
email cannot be guaranteed, do not include private or confidential
information such as passwords, account numbers, social security
numbers, etc., in emails to us. Additionally, instructions having
financial consequences such as trade orders, funds transfer, etc.,
should not be included in your email communications to us as we
cannot act on such instructions received by email.  If you do not
wish to receive advertising messages from Wachovia, please use the
following link to unsubscribe:

Or you may write us at
Wachovia Securities
901 East Byrd Street
Richmond, VA 23219.

For additional information regarding our electronic communication
policies please go to http://www.wachoviasec.com/gotoEmailDisclosure

Investments in securities and insurance products are:
NOT FDIC-INSURED/NOT BANK-GUARANTEED/MAY LOSE VALUE

Wachovia Securities is the trade name used by two separate, registered
broker-dealers and nonbank affiliates of Wachovia Corporation providing
certain retail securities brokerage services: Wachovia Securities, LLC,
Member NYSE/SIPC, and Wachovia Securities Financial Network, LLC,
Member FINRA/SIPC.