[Fredslist] office space available

Mikel J. Hoffman mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Sat Jun 7 13:07:44 EDT 2008

Available:  office space to share within one  story building on Main
St (Montauk Hwy) Babylon Village.  Building is a total of 2000 sq.
ft , just renovated, interior and exterior.  I am in the early stages
of  building out the space.  Available is  one or two offices, 11x10,
or larger depending upon your interest plus secretarial area and
conference room.  I prefer another attorney in the matrimonial/
criminal areas to compliment my practice or other business for mutual
referrals.

Mikel J. Hoffman
Mikel J. Hoffman, PC
199 East Main St.
Babylon, New York 11702
631 661-2121
E-mail: mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Web Page: www.NYSLAW.com
Confidentiality Note: This electronic transmission is intended only
for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy the original message and all copies and notify
us immediately by telephone at 631 661-2121 or by return e-mail. Thank
you.