[Fredslist] [promo] Marcus: "A Leading Lady"...

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
Fri Jun 6 20:49:02 EDT 2008

Hi Gotham,

    Thank you all who came out to the Kitano last month!  With your
fantastic help, the entire show was sold out and we¹ll be returning there
soon!  My next project will be up in Cortland, NY, performing in a farce
called:  Leading Ladies by Ken Ludwig (Lend Me A Tenor, Moon Over Buffalo).

Performances will run 6 days/wk between June 18th ­ June 28th
For tickets:  www.cortlandrep.org

    For those of you know the show, I will be playing the role of LEO CLARK
and yes ­ for 1/2 the show, I will play a woman.  If enough Gotham members
would like to come up to Cortland for the show, I can probably arrange a
ticket special and perhaps coordinate a bus/daytrip for a matinee.

    Cortland is one of the most beautiful areas of the Central NY region and
especially in the summer time.  For more info:
www.cortlandrep.org/CRT-2008-leadingladies

    If you¹d like to come see this show, please let me know so I can keep a
tally for a potential bus rental.

    Thank you again for your wonderful support at Kitano and have a
beautiful weekend!

Best wishes,
Marcus

www.marcusgoldhaber.com