[Fredslist] More Info Just In On our 6/16 Curly Event at Devachan - Please Register Now!!

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Jun 6 12:33:31 EDT 2008

Many of you have asked for more information about what we will be doing at
this event and so here it is!!

Lorraine Massey and Shari Harbinger will be teaching attendees everything
they need to know to get their curls their healthiest and most beautiful.
They will use some guests as models so a few lucky women will be in for a
real treat! Lorraine will demonstrate the technique she designed for
cutting curly hair and one that is now used by hairstylists around the
world. Shari, nick-named the color doctor, also the Director of Education
will contribute her vast knowledge on coloring and caring for curly hair as
well. Here are some tips you will be learning...

Ask any Curly Girl, and she will tell you that the worst challenge she
faces is the dreaded "Battle of the Frizz".  The fear of frizz consumes us,
the desire to avoid frizz determines our schedules and activities, and the
fight of frizz compels us to spend copious amounts of money on products
that often don't work.  Yet, the answer to how to fight frizz can be very
simple, if you follow three easy rules (and of course, the ultimate
frizz-busting routine combines all three of these steps together).

You must attend to find out more . . . and maybe even be our volunteer
model!!  Details below.