[Fredslist] Promo: Free Teleclass 6/18; Recession-proof Sales Strategies

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Jun 6 07:13:08 EDT 2008

Source: PRLog.Org - Global Press Release Distribution

Adrian Miller Sales Training is offering a free Teleclass: Recession-
proof Sales Strategies

Dated: Jun 05, 2008

Join Adrian Miller in an action-packed hour in which she discusses
tips, tricks and techniques to
survive...no, thrive, in this economy!

Please join Adrian Miller, President of Adrian Miller Sales Training
for this free teleclass designed for
everyone involved in sales and business development. The class will
showcase the tips, tricks and key
lessons essential to be successful during the current economic roller
coaster ride.

Key learning points:

-- How to demonstrate that you and your business equate to an
IMPROVEMENT in your customer's
situation

-- Get more out of your networking and business development
initiatives (Hint: staying on the grid for the
"long haul")

-- Harnessing the power of questions to uncover what you must know in
order to sell

-- The importance of changing perspective: objections into buying
opportunities