[Fredslist] Next Fairfield Gotham meeting June 24th

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Jun 4 16:13:36 EDT 2008

Who: Fairfield Group

When: June 24th

Where: Greenwich Hyatt, Greenwich, CT

Cost: $25.00 for non members includes a fabulous buffet breakfast.

We have a non-compete so please let me know if you are planning to attend.
We love to have guests. It isn't that far from the city and even closer from
New Haven area and Westchester. Riding the circuit is a great experience.
You will meet some fabulous people and maybe even get some business out of
it.

Judy

Judy Heft

Principal

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

 <http://www.judithheft.com> www.judithheft.com

judyheft at optonline.net

Office 203.978.1858

Cell 917.494.3986

FAX 203.978.1857

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail