[Fredslist] Taste of Technology: comp tix courtesy of AMST

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Mon Jun 2 21:03:58 EDT 2008

Hi folks:

I have a few comp tix for the Taste of Technology Small Business
Series. Let me know if you want to register and ATTEND! First come.

When:
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
6:30-8:30pm

Where:
Samsung Experience, Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle 3rd floor
New York, NY 10022

Event Details
Network, Learn & Get a Taste of New Technology at the new "Taste of
Technology Small Business Series" brought to you by
Smallbiztechhnology.com

A fresh, new series of educational and networking events for small
business owners, focusing on technology and making it work for small
businesses.

First Event: Taste of Technology: Mobility for Small Businesses.
Being Productive & Connected Out of the Office

What does mobility mean for businesses? How can smaller companies
leverage mobile technology to grow their business? How can I respond
to customers out of the office just as if I were in the office? How
do I extend mobile technology to my employees?

These and other issues will be discussed at an interactive
presentation by our panel of experts and evening of networking with
business owners.

Ramon Ray, Editor, Smallbiztechnology.com, will give opening comments
and Stephen Wellman, Director of Community and Content, Ziff Davis
Enterprise will moderate the discussion.

Sponsored by:

Partners include - Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, New York Media
Information Exchange Group, New York Enterprise Report

Topics covered:
What mobility really means for small businesses
How to choose the right hardware
How to choose the right software
How to develop a mobile strategy useful now and in the future
What security and data protection technologies and policies you
should implement
Working with your wireless provider - money saving tips
Managing devices is important as your business grows
and more

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Are You Easy?
http://www.salesgravy.com/Articles/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=171&Itemid=1

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"