[Fredslist] "Tapestry Rewoven" Sneak Preview Aug. 7 - Producer Opty.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Jul 31 14:29:28 EDT 2008

  Dear Gothamites,

  Laurie Krauz blows me away at every performance. Now she's dedicating an evening to "Tapestry Rewoven", a jazz-reimaging of the classic "Tapestry".  Whether you're a fan of Carole King, nostalgic for the Seventies or want to experience an unforgettable night of entertainment from WOW...come join the party. The price is right.

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                One Night, One Set, One Giant "Tapestry Rewoven" Sneak Preview!

  The BIG event is almost here at the lovely Metropolitan Room on Thursday, August 7th at 7:30 pm (details below).  We can't wait for you to hear "Tapestry Rewoven!"  This is a sneak preview and "barn raiser" of our work-in-progress - a jazz re-imagining of the Carole King classic "Tapestry.

  Laurie Krauz & The Daryl Kojak Quintet
  @ Metropolitan Room
  (featuring Laurie Krauz, vocals; Daryl Kojak, piano; Sean Conly, bass; Gene Lewin, drums; "Sweet" Sue Terry, sax; Jamie Fox guitar and backup vocals by the amazing Emily Bindiger, Margaret Dorn, and Kathryn Raio!)

  Thursday, August 7th, 7:30pm
  34 W. 22nd St., (betw. 5th & 6th)
  $20 Cover, 2-Drink Minimum
Reservations Recommended: 212-206-0440