[Fredslist] Donations for Savvy Ladies Holiday Gala

Steffi Kowa steffi at savvyladies.com
Wed Jul 30 09:25:57 EDT 2008

Savvy Ladies is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering women
through financial education and we are hosting our annual Holiday Gala
in November.

We are looking for silent auction items (value greater than $100),
raffle prizes (value about $50) and gift bag items (like pens, mugs,
soaps, give aways, discount coupons etc.)

The Holiday Gala is a special event where we honor our dedicated members
and thank everyone for a successful year.  It is also one of our major
fundraising events because we have a silent auction as well as a raffle
and gift bags for everybody. Awards are handed out to the Savvy Lady of
the year, Volunteer of the Year, Changemaker of the Year who is always a
highly notable woman in the financial world.

For more information see our website www.savvyladies.org
<http://www.savvyladies.org/>  or to get an idea of last year's event
click the following link
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1138370238?bctid=1304953
599

Email Steffi at savvyladies.com

Phone 646-216-8988

THANK YOU SO MUCH! We really appreciate your help.

Steffi Kowa

Savvy Ladies

111 John Street, Ste. 240

New York, NY 10038