[Fredslist] need advice info on NYC contracts

Steven Skyles-Mulligan steven at evokestrategies.com
Tue Jul 29 12:38:19 EDT 2008

Hello along the network.  I'm looking to find out about the process for
getting consulting contracts with the City of New York, particularly
with the procurement process used by the Health and Hospitals
Corporation.  Among other tings, I am told there is a way to become a
preferred provider/vendor and circumvent much of the bureaucracy.  Any
experiences or info that any Gotham member would be willing to share
would be most appreciated.  Thanks!

Steven Skyles-Mulligan

Executive Director

Evoke Strategies